Friday, July 30, 2010

Another sucky yucky f***ky day

Yes I've been dishonored my blog yet again.. =(

I'm sorry. A lot of things..uneasy things happened over the course of last week.

I decided to put my blog on hold during that period of time until I can be a human again.

So school was hard. H-A-R-D!! and I've become meaner than ever before.

I don't like the environment and I think I have not been qualified to be called as a teacher.

I sucked at being a teacher.

I yelled most of the time which resulted them to hate me.

They just being disrespectful towards teachers. They are out of control.

They just don't listen to teachers anymore. They aren't afraid of disciplinary teachers which kinda odd.

I went bizarre and overwhelmed by this situation.

They are just ...... inhuman.


........................................................................................................................................................

So last Thursday was a disastrous day.

It was an exam week and I noticed that when it came to English papers (on the last day of exam) everything always been in hang wired. Chaos!

It started with English Paper 1. No objective answer sheet was distributed to every class so I took the liberty to take in charge of it (which obviously not my responsibility but I felt because I am teaching Year 5 so I was aware with that situation).

End.

English Paper 2: Many mistakes and yet the teacher in charge was not aware of what's happening. I didn't blame her actually. I blamed the bloodyful who set up the questions. So we (me and the teacher) did some corrections.

As it was such in ad-hoc, we missed the very important detail!

The picture didn't match with the name of place.

Stupid.

And double stupid cause I didn't have that teacher's phone number.

I was sooo wanna leave it like that.

But thinking that my students will be in totally bingung to answer that question, I decided to have a look. and yes they were.

So I changed the pictures (for example Package B became Package C).

And other teachers also approached me and I asked them to follow the new changes.

It was so confusing! The question was totally a BS! and I was not the one who supposed to do the changes, mind you.

I called my KP and informed her and she was shocked and as I asked her for approval (god I should have asked her beforehand) to proceed my action with other two classes.

She said just do what I want to do.

So I did.

But to my dismay, the teacher yg menjaga already made the changes..different changes..to the table!

How come? I have no idea. But at that moment there were two versions of that question.

I was like, whatever!!

It totally changed my mood for the rest of the day.

And right now, I just don't care.

I just hate that Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment