Saturday, July 10, 2010

Paul the Apostle

So everyone has been talking about this cute little (literally) fella, Paul the Apostle.

I am not sure what kind of octopus that Paul is, but he has sexy eyes hehehe (that's what my mom told me)

Anyhoo, his ability to predict the World Cup 2010's results was beyond imagination. I mean how could this thing with 6 (or 7?) tentacles know the result? I mean on what basis does he choose the winning team?

Dia just berenang-renang (which look to me like poll dancing-kinda sexy hehehe) then sit on the box that he wants to sit.

And later you know, that team under his ass won!


Meet Paul, the octopus. He chose Spain not his own country Germany during the semi final the other day. Speaking of traitor eh?


To be frank, I am quite happy with his prediction because Spain (yeah baby Spain!) manages to get to the final!!!!

More hot guys on the field!!

And so I heard that Paul predicts (again) that Spain will win this year World Cup, leaving the Dutches nganga..hehehehe

Let's hope his prediction this time will be truee!!


p/s: Argentineans want to kill Paul. Wow seriously guys you want to see Maradona's naked butt and sausage?? Eeeewww..ehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment