Saturday, July 10, 2010

A typical Saturday

Salam,

Here's just a brief detail on what I normally do on Saturday.

9.00 am
*********

+ Wake up
+ Tidy up my bed
+ Take my bath (brush my teeth and face)
+Wash my hair
(I wash my hair every two days because I am too lazy to blow them :P)
+ Brush the toilet bowl and the toilet floor

Wake up time normally depends on my dream and what time I go to sleep the night before. 9 am is considered as early but I used to wake up at noon (=P) especially during the holiday. Best woo bangun lambat because breakfast dah ready..tehee =)


9.3oish
********
+ Choose what to wear
+ Put on toner and mosturizer
(I'm using Hada Labo products- including the face foam)
+ Blow my hair

Choosing what to wear is essential because I need comfortable clothes for the activity during the whole day. Baggy clothes and pants (not short/hot pants arrrrr...nnt pengsan mak =) ) are my top choice because easy to move =P
10 am
*******
+ Separate my laundry into two parts: hand wash and machine wash
+ Throw my laundry in the washing machine
+ Leave it there, soak for about 10 minutes (mak cakap kene rendam dulu so that bagi baju tu kembang and jangan letak sabun atas baju nnt nampak tompok putih atas baju. Baiklah!)
+ Soak my hand wash clothes into the basin- also soak for about 10 minutes
+ Walk to the kitchen
+ Prepare my shake
+ Start doing my laundry-both hand wash and machine wash
+ Hang the clean clothes
+ Lepak depan tv (my favourite part!)

(oh I don't eat normal food for breakfast. Instead, I take Herbalife shake, follow by a green apple just to start my day and drink about 3 liters of plain water, mix with lemon tea and believe me I am so full!)

12ish
*****
+ Walk to the kitchen again
+ Prepare what to eat for lunch
(lunch either nasi or mee)
+ Do my work
+ Drink another 1200ml of water
+ Relaxing

(In between I go to do toilet quite a lot!!! because need to pee. So tiring but at least I know my bladders are doing their work- clean all the toxics inside my body)

5pm
*****
+ Wash the front porch
+ Angkat baju di jemuran
+ Iron my clothes for 5 days (baju kurung for work)
+ Relax again until Maghrib

7pm
*****
+ Take my bath again and ready for prayer
+ Relax again

8.30pm
********
+After Isya', go straight to the kitchen and prepare my shake (for my dinner)
+ Watch tv while munching an apple and drink another 1 liter of water
+ Go to slumber land around 10.30pm because tomorrow has to go to work =(


So all in all, if you know how to do your Math, I drink almost 5 liter of water a day (only applicable for weekend) and perhaps 3 liter on weekdays (because have to go to work).

However, this is just my typical Saturday. Kadang-kadang byk tinggal jer. Tapi bab makan Herbalife tu, yes I am so strict with my diet =)

And yeah, I do spring cleaning every forth night. So normally I have to wake very early, around 7am and do the mopping, vacumming and whatnot in every single area of the house (penat okes!) . It will take about 3 hours to complete this and just in time for my breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment