Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's for buka puasa?O

Salam,

I'm fasting today..ganti puasa actually..hehehe lagi satu hari tinggal =P

And lamanyaaaaaaaaaaa nk buka puasa =(

It's 5.38pm and I got another two hours to go..

So what's for my buka puasa.

Jom mari ke dapur Cik Kiah..

# 1. Herbalife Shake


Of course I will buka puasa with my shake-shake. I like the chocolate flavor because it tastes so chocolaty. =) Just add Homesoy drink and you will have perfect taste. Yummeh!

# 2. Plain Water


3 liter of plain water add with Tea Mix with Lemon flavour :) Or maybe more :)

# 3. Air Jambu Batu Special


Special because I request for the RM 2 one. The one with asam boi. So refreshing!!

# 4. Whole Bread Chicken Sandwich


Ahhh..this should be my main course :) I bought this whole bread chicken sandwich at Roti Boy's outlet :) Got two slices. Maybe I will eat one slice and save another slice for tomorrow =)

# Jambu Batu with Asam Boi


Dessert should be Jambu batu. But it depends actually. I will alternate it with green apples if I am too lazy too koyak the skin =)


After I finish the meal, I will continue to drink plain water. Just to top up the water that I suppose to consume everyday.

Ok that's all.

p/s: lambatnyerrr..I'm drooling over the chicken sandwich =(

No comments:

Post a Comment