Monday, July 12, 2010

Sandwich time

I'm super duper excited now because tomorrow is sandwich time!

What? Sandwich time? What is it?

Stay tuned!

=)

********updated***********

The sandwich session went well. It was for English Club activity. There were 10 of us (plus teachers-in-charge) so everyone went back home with full stomach =)

So I brought a loaf of bread, a can of sardine (which I cooked a night before), slices of cucumbers, chillies, onions, lime and pepper. The other teacher also brought a loaf of bread and butter.

We referred to a recipe which I got it from a workbook. Hahahaha. I know it's so freaking damn easy to make Sardine sandwich but the initial plan was to expose them in reading simple recipe. So that's why I opted to use the recipe (of course they had to read in English).

But they only used while identifying the ingredients and later, everything became so instantly as they made this sandwich like million times beforehand. So no more use of the recipe =(

Overall we had fun! Thus I was sooo sad because I forgot to bring the camera to capture the moments. It's okay. Will do it again later.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment