Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jus Pelangsingan

Salam,

I browse my FB just now and my eyes caught to this one advertisement which entitled " Pelbagai Jus Pelangsingan"

I mean wow.. the word "Pelbagai" is such a strong word.

Why? well it connotes that this company sells not one but many types of slimming product.

Normally a company will focus on one product/branding and work hard to improve this product but this company produce different types of slimming product which mainly the ones that we have to goncang-goncang (shake-shake).

Entah betul ke tidak entah produk tuh. ?

Speaking of this, I am myself a Herbalife user and I'm quite pleased with the outcome.
I've tried Jusmate before I revert myself to Herbalife.

Jusmate just didn't work for my body system. Unlike Herbalife.

I noticed the difference on my third day of consuming this product. I lost one kilo!

Hehehehe..

The taste is quite good too. Best sedap. I chose chocolate for Formula 1 and boy it tastes so yummy especially when you mix with Homesoy drink.

Yummeh!

But it's quice pricey though. Approximate RM 400 per month. =(

That cost a burn in my pocket.

Sigh! I need more moolah!

No comments:

Post a Comment