Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wuhuuuu...excited! 2.3 kg bebeh!

Salam,

I'm so super excited now =)

My weight loss program is showing great result!

By all means, a super result! Well to me la :)

As what have been mentioned in the previous post, I'm now a Herbalife user.

So just now, I went to the booth at Giant, and did the weighed in.

Gosh sumpah rs mcm dlm The Biggest Loser (Asia mahupun Australia ataupun US).

Cause there were many eyes staring at me.

I know that I'm a chubby girl, but heck no more!

I used to be a 58.5 kg girl, but two weeks after consuming Herbalife, I'm down to 56.2kg

It's 2.3 kg in just 2 weeks.

Well, some might think that it's a small number but hell yeah, at least I made it!

Just shake-shake, watch your calories intake, and exercise!

So, I still have a long run to go but my coach said that insyallah by the end of August, I will get my ideal weight.

Insyallah amin amin.

Any Terengganu readers want to join me and experience this wonderful changes?

Hehehehehe.. I'm not selling this product, just want to share the experience.

You can go to Giant and do your body analysis and ask for personal coaching.

Good luck!

Super excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment