Saturday, July 10, 2010

Online shopping!!

Salam,

I know, it's been a trend nowadays to do online shopping.

Who don't like shopping anyway? Especially when you shop at your finger tips =)

I like online shopping especially when I do not shopping that much here due to limited selections...erghhh!!!

To the date, I spend hundreds of moolah on online shopping.

Yes I know it's a LOT of money but boy, the joy of getting parcels from mr.postman is like getting present from mr.Santa. Christmas is early bebeh!

I would be more than happy to share you few blogs that I have been eyeing on and some of the blogs that I make some purchase. So far, I've never been cheated, unlike other shoppers. Pity them =(


I remembered that I had difficulty in paying for this dress because at that time, my CIMB clicks was not functioning really well (problems with TAC number and all) and so I asked my brother to pay for it first. And once it arrived, it's kinda tight for me, especially at the arm area so I waited so patiently to wear it and voila! I can wear it now!

[vlatte+4copy.jpg]
I chose the middle one and I'm quite happy with it. However, it comes with hefty price-RM 65 for a dress (postage included) but you do get a 10% rebate for the next buy which I haven't done mine since my last purchase. But definitely recommended for y'all to buy cute dresses and shoes and bags from this blog!


I came across with this blog from the Vanity :: Mask and I am stuck to this blog till now. This blog offers different kind of bags at very reasonable price. On the day that I made purchase, they had this offer where the postage fee is free!! Well, you know, normally they will charge you RM 6 per bag and when I was being notified about this, I straightly bought this two bags.

So I bought this one. There're two colours- brown and black but I chose the latter one.


Arhhh..I couldn't find find the other bag that I purchased. Maybe it's out of stock already. It's a white rectangular bag with spacious compartment. I can put my 2 liter tupperware bottle inside the bag. At the price between RM 20- 60, it's quite a deal for a handbag. Go and view it yourself. You sure gonna love it. Oh I am drooling over the bags!


Perhaps the most items I have ever shopped come from this blog site! Quite a number actually because I love the seller. No, I didn't know her and haven't met her in person but she's just a nice lady! The items come with very affordable price. The items can be brand new with tag or preloved items: clothes, baju kurung, shoes, handphones, you name it!. But either way, this blog is definitely worth to look at. So some of the items that I bought from her are as belows:

Nine West bag for RM180! The original price was RM320. So I'm quite happy with the bargain :)


This dress was only for RM 30 (free postage). It's a long dress and I wore it during extra class.


I've always loved silk dress and to get this for RM 20 and free postage, I couldn't say no. It's quite short actually so I wore it with brown slack and black skirt.

She also gave free gift to me, a cool t-shirt and a cute keychain :) So just go and check this blog yeah.


It was my first time buying cosmetic stuff from the online. Knowing her exquisite taste, I decided to purchase Stila Lip Glaze (bubble gum flavor) and I loved this product although it came in small package.

(I couldn't find the picture of stila lip glaze from her blog but it's similar to this)

I also bought Stila's can where I can put my mascara, eyeliner, brushes for only RM 10 :) I love it!


This is not the can that I bought, but yes for the size :) It's so useful. At first I thought of buying it for my stationaries. Tapi sayangnyerrrr nak letak pen segale bagai, so I put my make-up kits instead :)


I bought my first baju kurung from this blog. And the main reason was to wear it on my convocation day. I wanted something bright and striking and of course with affordable price and great bargain. So I got this baju kurung moden at RM 99. Quite cheap eh :) Free postage plak tue :)



Who doesn't like free gift, right? I happened to come across with this blog site. Well I have been an avid reader to this blogger because I loved her story/ life. So when she opened her shopping blog, quickly I browsed and found out that she's giving away her stuff for free! Well I need to pay for the postage but it's okay. I knew that many people out there would want this free gift so I decided to email her and ask for luck. And I got it! I chose East India Company Pale Blue Top.


I haven't wear this top, but soon I will :) Thanks ya for the free gift Wanie!

I also bought few shawls, too many actually but too tired to post it here. You can find lots of blog sites that sell shawls (though I find it pretty much cheaper to buy it on your own)

So currently, I loved preloved stuff. You know, stuff that have been used before. This blog site, particularly, is the one that really, really, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyy caught my eyes at the moment. The dresses here are too cute!

preloved bargain offers dresses, tops, jackets at price below RM 20. That's really good eh? But most of the dresses come in small size (S to M) so it's going to take quite some times for me to buy them sebab takut x muat. Until I get my ideal weight and size, I have to put on hold to it.






Too cute but too small...sigh :(

So that's all my online shopping spree. Remember, if you want to buy baju kurung, please know you size first before you do any purchase, takut nnti kecewa. :)

And do communicate with the sellers, ask about the items that you're interested in to buy before any bookings been made because they're seriously detest back out buyers. So if you don't want your name to be blacklisted, do ask first. That's what I always did. Ask before buy =)

Bear in mind that you do need an online bank account, easy to the payment and all. And ask for tracking number. Senang nak track your parcel.

Anyway, happy shopping! Don't follow your heart ok? It's so tempting I know, but you need to know the limit. Like macamla diri ni boleh tahan godaan..hehehe I'm not the best person to give advice but I'm speaking from my experience.

Oh yea, besides blog sites, you can always shop through FB. People are selling their stuffs on FB too.

Rase macam nk bukak jer kedai satu. Online la, tp ade ke org nak beli? hehehe..

=)

p/s: Shop at your own risk :{

No comments:

Post a Comment