Friday, July 9, 2010

A brief introduction

To be frank, this is my third blog since I ventured myself into blogging world.

The first one, I used blogspot and then I moved to wordpress.

And now I'm back to blogspot.

I know some of you might think that I ain't committed enough to stuck with one blog.

But you're sooo true about it.

I am kind of girl who gets easily fed-up with..err well almost everything.

And blogging is one of them :(

But insyallah this would be the last time I change my blog and to my friends (previous readers) hopefully you will be able to find this site.

Just google-d my name yeah.

Oh mane nye introduction ek?

kekekeke...

about me (just briefly)

a twenty-something girl.

a working girl.

a never-say-NO- girl.

a beautiful girl.

basically i'm a girl.

So yeah happy to know yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment