Saturday, July 10, 2010

Penjara Pudu


Salam,

I know I have been neglecting everything that happen around me lately. Well not everything but I cannot forgive myself by ignoring the fact that Penjara Pudu or was known as Penjara Goal, was demolished last month.

My heart just shattered once I found out about this ( I know it's too late now) because that place is like gem to our nation.

Unlike other prison, this prison once had the infamous prisoners like Botak Chin, Mona Effendy to name a few (sebab tau name yang ni jer and malas nak google..hehehe) and they were sentenced to death!

This prison once opened to the public but only for a short period of time and I missed the chance to 'visit' this place because I was so small back then.

=(

And now, they want to build a massive shopping complex (like macam Kay El tu dah x da shopping complex padahal melambak je) and residential area for expatriate.

Wonder if they have good sleep eh?

And also wonder what will happen to the developer workers during the process of build the buildings?

Huhuhuhu..scary thoughts!

But yeah, once a again, it proves that we are still not appreciate things that we have (buhuuuu!!!) because the everyone claims that the prison is like our heritage value.

Hence, higher authority didn't think that way. Perhaps things happen for some reasons that they only know.

Perhaps so..

No comments:

Post a Comment